The urgency of climate change has led more and more corporations to partner with environmental groups to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and to connect with conservation-minded consumers and decision-makers. To that end, the New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund (NYLCVEF) established the Corporate Partners Program.
Our Corporate Partners are corporations, businesses, partnerships and organizations that support NYLCVEF in our efforts to educate the general public, candidates and elected officials about environmental issues confronting New York State. Our education efforts cover a wide range of topics — from green buildings to energy policy to solid waste — while advancing an agenda that promotes both environmental conservation and economic development. We believe that advancing conservation and climate initiatives will help New York remain a place where businesses thrive.
Membership includes our signature Eco-Breakfasts (10-12 annually) which provide occasions for our partners to hear from prominent policy and political leaders. These events offer opportunities to network, engage key decision-makers and bring attention to corporations and their initiatives.Corporate Partners are also invited to participate in NYLCVEF’s events and activities throughout the state, including educational forums on Long Island, in New York City, Westchester County, the Capital District and beyond. We also offer opportunities to highlight our Corporate Partners on our website, newsletters, and other event and promotional materials.
Membership levels include: Silver ($7,500), Gold ($10,000) and Platinum ($15,000)
If you are interested in joining the Corporate Partners program, contact Emily Poole: (212) 361 6350 x 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent speakers at our Eco-Breakfasts include:
- Andrew Kimball, President & CEO, NYCEDC
- Jessica Tisch, Commissioner, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Justin Driscoll, President and CEO, NY Power Authority
- Janno Leiber, Chair and CEOMetropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA)
- Doreen Harris, President and CEO, NYSERDA
- Rit Aggarwala, Commissioner, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- John O’Leary, Deputy Secretary for Energy & Environment, New York State Executive Chamber
- Maureen Coleman, President and CEO, New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Daniel Garodnick, City Planning Commission Chair & Department of City Planning Director, New York City Planning Commission
- Rory Christian, Chair and CEO- New York Public Service Commission,New York State Department of Public Service
- Ydanis Rodriguez, Commissioner, New York City Department of Transportation (NYC DOT)
- Lisa Garcia, Administrator, EPA Region 2
- Rich Dewey, President & CEO, New York Independent System Operator (NYISO)