With climate change and the greening of businesses making headlines every day, more corporations are partnering with environmental groups to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and to connect with conservation-minded consumers and decision-makers. To that end, the New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund (NYLCVEF) has established the Corporate Partners Program.
Corporate Partners are corporations, businesses, partnerships, and organizations that support NYLCVEF in our efforts to educate the general public, candidates and elected officials about environmental issues confronting New York State.
The Corporate Partners Program includes eight to ten Eco-Breakfasts throughout the year, which offer corporations an opportunity to network and engage with each other about environmental issues, and provide occasions for our partners to hear from prominent business, environmental and political leaders.
Becoming an Corporate Partner also includes numerous opportunities to highlight our Corporate Partners on our website and informational materials; invitations to exclusive events in New York City, Long Island, the Capital Region, Westchester, and beyond; semi-annual conference call updates with special guests and senior NYLCVEF staff and access to staff for exclusive one-on-one briefings; and opportunities to highlight your company’s participation as an Corporate Partner in our newsletter.
If you are interested in joining the Corporate Partners program, contact Marla Klinger: (212) 361 6350 x 204; firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form online.
Recent speakers at our Eco-Breakfasts include:
- Marissa Lago, Chair, NYC Planning Commission
- Daniel Brownell, Commissioner, NYC Business Integrity Commission
- Peter Lopez, Regional Administrator of EPA Region 2
- Andy Byford, President, New York City Transit Authority
- Polly Trottenberg, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Transportation
- Daniel Zarrilli, NYC Senior Director of Climate Policy and Programs
- Adam Zurofsky, Deputy Secretary for Energy and Financial Services, Office of Governor Cuomo
- Joseph Giulietti, Former President of MTA Metro-North Railroads
- Michael Horodniceanu, Former President, MTA Capital Construction
- Patrick Nowakowski, Former President, MTA Long Island Rail Road
- Venetia Lannon, Deputy Secretary for the Environment, Office of Governor Cuomo
- Audrey Zibelman, Former Chair of New York State Public Service Commission
- Alicia Barton, President and CEO of the New York State Energy and Research Development Authority
- Thomas Falcone, Chief Executive Officer, Long Island Power Authority
- Carm Basile, Chief Executive Officer, Capital District Transportation Authority
- Alicia Glen, Former Deputy Mayor for Housing and Economic Development
- John Rhodes, Chair of New York State Public Service Commission
- Mark Castiglione, Executive Director of the Capital District Regional Planning Commission
- Todd Kaminsky, New York State Senator
- Shola Olatoye, Former Chair and Chief Executive Officer, New York City Housing Authority
- Rick Chandler, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Buildings
- Vincent Sapienza, Commissioner, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Kathryn Garcia, Commissioner, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Carl Weisbrod, Former Chair, NYC Planning Commission
- Basil Seggos, Commissioner, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
- William Mooney, Director of Economic Development, Westchester County
- Judith Enck, Former Regional Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Dan Donovan, Former U.S. Congressman
- Pat Foye, Former Executive Director, Port Authority of NY/NJ