With climate change and the greening of businesses making headlines every day, more corporations are partnering with environmental groups to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and to connect with conservation-minded consumers and decision-makers. To that end, the New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund (NYLCVEF) has established the Corporate Partners Program.
Corporate Partners are corporations, businesses, partnerships, and organizations that support NYLCVEF in our efforts to educate the general public, candidates and elected officials about environmental issues confronting New York State.
The Corporate Partners Program includes eight to ten Eco-Breakfasts throughout the year, which offer our board and partners an opportunity to network and engage with each other about environmental issues, and provide occasions for our partners to hear from prominent business, environmental and political leaders. The Corporate Partners program plays a critical role in advancing sustainability by building bridges between the environmental and business communities.
Becoming a Corporate Partner also includes numerous opportunities to highlight our Corporate Partners on our website and informational materials; invitations to exclusive events in New York City, Long Island, the Capital Region, Westchester, and beyond; and semi-annual conference call updates with special guests and senior NYLCVEF staff and access to staff for exclusive one-on-one briefings.
If you are interested in joining the Corporate Partners program, contact Marla Klinger: (212) 361 6350 x 204; firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form online.
Recent speakers at our Eco-Breakfasts include:
- Doreen Harris, President and CEO, New York State Energy and Research Development Authority
- Mitchell Silver, Commissioner, NYC Department of Parks
- Mark Chambers, former NYC Director of Sustainability
- Melanie La Rocca, Commissioner of the NYC Department of Buildings
- Richard Dewey, President and CEO of NYISO
- Gina Bocra, Chief Sustainability Officer of the New York City Department of Buildings
- Anne Reynolds, Executive Director of Alliance for Clean Energy NY
- Alicia Barton, former President and CEO of the New York State Energy and Research Development Authority
- Vincent Sapienza, Commissioner, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Amanda Lefton, First Assistant Secretary for Energy and Environment, Office of the Governor
- Ali Zaidi, former Deputy Secretary for Energy and Environment, Office of the Governor
- Rick Cotton, Executive Director, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Gil Quiniones, President and CEO, New York Power Authority
- Daniel Zarrilli, NYC Senior Director of Climate Policy and Programs
- Kevin Parker, NY State Senator, Chair of State Senate Committee on Energy and Telecommunications
- Michael Wojnar, Deputy Secretary for Transportation, Office of the Governor
- Marisa Lago, Chair, NYC Planning Commission
- Daniel Brownell, Commissioner, NYC Business Integrity Commission
- Peter Lopez, Regional Administrator of EPA Region 2
- Andy Byford, President, New York City Transit Authority
- Polly Trottenberg, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Transportation
- Michael Horodniceanu, Former President, MTA Capital Construction
- Audrey Zibelman, Former Chair of New York State Public Service Commission
- Thomas Falcone, Chief Executive Officer, Long Island Power Authority
- Carm Basile, Chief Executive Officer, Capital District Transportation Authority
- Alicia Glen, Former Deputy Mayor for Housing and Economic Development
- John Rhodes, Chair of New York State Public Service Commission
- Mark Castiglione, Executive Director of the Capital District Regional Planning Commission
- Todd Kaminsky, New York State Senator, Chair of State Senate Committee on Environmental Conservation
- Kathryn Garcia, Commissioner, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Carl Weisbrod, Former Chair, NYC Planning Commission
- Basil Seggos, Commissioner, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation