With climate change and the greening of businesses making headlines every day, more corporations are partnering with environmental groups to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and to connect with conservation-minded consumers and decision-makers. To that end, the New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund (NYLCVEF) has established the Eco-Partners Program.
Eco-Partners are corporations, businesses, partnerships, and organizations that support NYLCVEF in our efforts to educate the general public, candidates and elected officials about environmental issues confronting New York State.
The Eco-Partners Program includes eight to ten Eco-Breakfasts throughout the year, which offer corporations an opportunity to network and engage with each other about environmental issues, and provide occasions for our partners to hear from prominent business, environmental and political leaders.
Becoming an Eco-Partner also includes numerous opportunities to highlight our Eco-Partners on our website and informational materials; invitations to exclusive events in New York City, Long Island, the Capital Region, Westchester, and beyond; semi-annual conference call updates with special guests and senior NYLCVEF staff and access to staff for exclusive one-on-one briefings; and opportunities to highlight your company’s participation as an Eco-Partner in our newsletter.
If you are interested in joining the Eco-Partners program, contact Marla Klinger: (212) 361 6350 x 204; firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form online.
Upcoming speakers at our Eco-Breakfasts:
- Todd Kaminsky, New York State Senator
- Lisette Camilo, Commissioner, NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services
Recent speakers at our Eco-Breakfasts include:
- October 5, 2017 – John Rhodes, Chair of the New York State Public Service Commission
- September 26, 2017 – Mark Castiglione, Executive Director, Capital District Regional Planning Commission
- August 8, 2017 – Alicia Glen, Deputy Mayor for Housing and Economic Development
- June 13, 2017 – Michael Horodniceanu, President, MTA Capital Construction
- May 4, 2017 – Patrick Nowakowski, President, MTA Long Island Rail Road
- April 19, 2017 – Rick Chandler, Commissioner, New York City Department of Buildings
- March 8, 2017 – Vincent Sapienza, Acting Commissioner, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- March 7, 2017 – Carm Basile, Chief Executive Officer, Capital District Transportation Authority
- Thursday, February 2, 2017 – Venetia Lannon, Deputy Secretary for the Environment, Office of Governor Andrew Cuomo
- December 15, 2016 – Kathryn Garcia, Commissioner, New York City Department of Sanitation
- November 2, 2016 – Polly Trottenberg, Commissioner, New York City Department of Transportation
- October 6, 2016 – Audrey Zibelman, Chair, New York State Public Service Commission
- September 27, 2016 – Carl Weisbrod, Director, New York City Department of City Planning
- August 3, 2016 – Daniel Zarrilli, Senior Director, Climate Policy and Programs, NYC Office of the Mayor
- April 27, 2016 – William Mooney, Director of Economic Development for Westchester County
- April 7, 2016 – Basil Seggos, Acting Commissioner, Department of Environmental Conservation
- March 30, 2016 – Carrie Gallagher, Regional Director, Department of Environmental Conservation
- March 1, 2016 – Judith Enck, Regional Administrator, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- February 8, 2016 – Dan Donovan, U.S. Congressman, NY-11
- December 9, 2015 – Pat Foye, Executive Director, Port Authority of NY/NJ
- November 4, 2015 – Matt Driscoll, Commissioner, NYS Department of Transportation
- September 22, 2015 – Sabrina Ty, President and CEO, NYS Environmental Facilities Corporation
- September 9, 2015 – Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy and Finance for New York
- June 29, 2015 – Scott Stringer, New York City Comptroller
- May 5, 2015 – Thomas Prendergast, MTA Chairman
- March 9, 2015 – John Rhodes, President and CEO, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)